….. to the Tayside & NE Fife Locum GP Group.
This non-profit making group was established to enable mutual support for Locum / Freelance GPs in Dundee, Angus, Perth and NE Fife. This website has been developed to improve communication between members and practices in the region.
The group aims to
- Provide a forum for sessional GPs in Tayside
- Promote and publicise GP locum availability to practices
- Provide information and keep members updated on local developments
- Meet regularly to enable networking and continuing education
- Represent the interests of sessional GPs within the Health Board.
If you would like to become a member of the locum group please have a look at the locum pages and you can then either email us or submit your details on our registration form. Please note the conditions of membership detailed within these pages.
It is hoped that the website will provide links to helpful resources and other relevant organisations, some of which may have useful educational value.
The Locum Group is NOT responsible for the conduct or professional supervision of our members. Practices are responsible for checking the GMC/ Indemnity /Disclosure status of any GP they choose to contract with.
As this website is new please bear with us as we take a leap into the 21st century…. any suggestions for improvements are always welcomed.